We require a credit card and a full deposit at the time of booking with us. State and local occupancy taxes will be added to all room rates. Room rates are based on double occupancy. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX), checks in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank, and wire transfers for international reservations.
100% No pets*
Check In 3 PM CST (Please make prior arrangements if arriving after 5 PM CST)
Only 16+ years and older in Hotel Suites
Firearms are prohibited on the property
You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 4:00 PM CST fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. You will receive a 50% refund for cancellations made between 48 hours and fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. We will charge you for your entire stay if you must cancel less than 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you modify your reservation, please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter ur: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1001 King Ct.
Kingsland, TX 78639